What to See in Rochefort
- Hermione: http://www.hermione.com/accueil/
- Board the Transporter Bridge, the last still in service in France. http://www.pont-transbordeur.fr/
- The Royal Rope: http: //www.corderie-royale.com/
- The museum of old trade: http://www.museedescommerces.com/
- The museum of the former naval medical school and the Navy Museum: http://www.musee-marine.fr/rochefort
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday morning discover the many stalls and atmosphere of Rochefort Market; which is one of the largest in Poitou Charentes
- Discover the island of Aix: From the dock of the Royal Rope in the Maritime Arsenal with descent to the Charente Estuary and approach to Fort Boyard and finally free from 5am to 6am call on the Island Aix. For more information contact the Tourist Office on 05 46 99 08 60.